and a conscious
Building a better future
At Quartier Metta, we’re committed to building a better future. For us, that means minimizing our eco-footprint and prioritizing sustainable practices at every step, from initial planning to final delivery.
Respecting the environment, the surrounding communities and the local economy are central to the project—from the residential homes to all infrastructure, services and amenities.
Our aspiration is to create a community that responds to today’s social, environmental and economic challenges.
This innovative project promises to serve as a well-connected and inclusive community, providing residents with an unmatched quality of life.
Committed for tomorrow
Quartier Metta aims to make a positive impact both on future residents and the surrounding communities. Through its development stages, the project will lean on the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals, which outline 17 key principles covering the environment, health, education, urbanization, transportation, community and technology.
Following five United Nations Sustainable Development Goals:
(9) Build resilient infrastructure, promote sustainable industrialization and foster innovation.
(11) Make cities inclusive, safe, resilient and sustainable.
(12) Ensure sustainable consumption and production patterns.
(15) Sustainably manage forests, combat desertification, halt and reverse land degradation, halt biodiversity loss.
(17) Revitalize the global partnership for sustainable development.
We will also prioritize our own sustainable principles to:
- Provide easy access to public transit and promote ride sharing.
- Use sustainable, energy-efficient materials, resources and appliances where possible to reduce our carbon footprint
- Encourage the purchase of local products to support the economy.
- Support social exchange and connection, encouraging residents to participate in community activities.
- Support food security by offering easy access to local farms and businesses.
These sustainable development principles will play a key role in Quartier Metta. They will also guide the future phases of innovation, always with the goal of improving the overall impact of the project.
During the first three years of the project’s design and development, we’ll focus on the following priorities:
1 – Active and sustainable mobility
2 – Eco-friendly construction and connected homes
3 – Supporting the local economy and local farming
4 – Forging relationships with local organizations and promoting community involvement
5 – Creating an online platform for community management and exchange
Designed with residents’ comfort and wellbeing in mind
Quartier Metta promises to optimize the quality of life and wellbeing of all residents by providing:
- Easy access to a reliable public transit network
- Sustainably designed homes LEED ready and Net Zero certification ready
- Close proximity to local businesses and farmers
- A close-knit community with various social, cultural and outdoor activities